Christiana Custom Cabinetry
As a fully custom cabinetry company, the possibilities from Christiana are endless. Every cabinet made at Christiana is made to order, and is fully customizable to fit your design. When you purchase a “fully-custom” cabinet line you get the benefit of designing cabinetry to your space. That means you won’t have to settle for stock sizes or use fillers. The end result is a more efficient use of your space.
Not only will Christiana customize the sizes of your cabinets, they will also customize wood-species, finishes, trims and moldings, and the innards of your cabinets. As long as a designer can draw it, Christiana will build it. To demonstrate this we’ve had Christiana build us a “green” kitchen display in our Rhinebeck showroom that is made out of recycled Wormy Chestnut (sourced from old barns) and White Oak.
- 3/4″ purebond plywood construction on cabinet sides, top, bottom, and Shelving.
- 1/2″ purebond plywood construction on the cabinet backs.
- Plywood is sourced from North America and a strict process is used for drying and curing. This prevents warping and shrinking.
- 2x the amount of dowels in their cabinetry than industry standard.
- Drawer boxes are 3/4″ thick maple on the front, back and sides. 3/8″ thick on the bottoms(exceeding the industry standard of 1/4″).
- Soft close doors and drawers on all “frameless cabinetry”
- Solid hardwood on the frames of “framed” cabinetry.
- Finishes are formaldehyde free preventing off gassing.
- Sante and Avenir finishes use a component polyurethane system. This results in a finish that is more scratch and moisture resistant than most other finish systems.
- Custom cabinet sizes including depth, height, and width.
- Custom finishes.
- Custom wood and venner species.
- Insides of the cabinets are also customizable.
Feel free to visit Christiana’s website for more information: www.christianacabinetry.com